LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIT3.0 with LV8

I assume that the controller is one of the top-level blocks.  If it is then all you have to do is remove it and make the inputs and outputs of the controller external inputs and outputs of the model.  Once you have done that you can connect those external inputs and outputs to your hardware as described in the Simulation Interface Toolkit help.  Go to Help>Seach LabVIEW Help and the on the content tab navigate to:
Toolkits>>Simulation Interface Toolkit>>Simulation Interface Toolkit How-to>>Configure a Simulation on a Real-Time Target>>Creating a Driver VI

Carl
Message 11 of 12
(622 Views)

hello, 

how I understand, I must program first the I/O for FPGA and when compiling a FPGA bit file became generate-generating what I in the I/O hardware configuration to enter is. so I can the value over FPGA I/o read and/or write.  In the this case the FPGA 7813R with CRio is like analog and digital I/O. can you say to me whether that is the correct away?  I have tested with the simple exemple  Sinewave, which does not run simulation however I can value read and/or write.

Thanks

Befaiz

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(606 Views)