LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIT not working correctly with CompactRio - Error 14104

I was able to change the directory in the nidll_vxworks.tmf by changing the SIT version. I guess someone forgot to change that for the release of SIT 2010.

Now I get the following error and at the same time I get a program SH.exe that stops working. Any help will be appreciated. I am running Windows 7 64bits, but using Matlab 2009b 32bits and LabView 2010 32 bits.

### Linking ...
rm -f "QofV.out" ctdt.c;nmppc QofV.o QofV_data.o rtGetInf.o rtGetNaN.o rt_logging.o rt_look.o rt_look1d.o rt_nonfinite.o  nidll_main.o rt_sim.o ode8.o    | tclsh c:/gccdist/WindRiver/vxworks-6.3/host/resource/hutils/tcl/munch.tcl -c ppc > ctdt.c 

abnormal program termination 
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Temp\make426012.sh: fork failed: no child processes [1]
make: *** [QofV.out] Error 1 
### Real-Time Workshop build procedure for model: 'QofV' aborted due to an error.
>> 

### Linking ...rm -f "QofV.out" ctdt.c;nmppc QofV.o QofV_data.o rtGetInf.o rtGetNaN.o rt_logging.o rt_look.o rt_look1d.o rt_nonfinite.o  nidll_main.o rt_sim.o ode8.o    | tclsh c:/gccdist/WindRiver/vxworks-6.3/host/resource/hutils/tcl/munch.tcl -c ppc > ctdt.c  

abnormal program termination C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Temp\make426012.sh: fork failed: no child processes [1]make: *** [QofV.out] Error 1 ### Real-Time Workshop build procedure for model: 'QofV' aborted due to an error.>> 

Javier Ruiz - Partner at JKI
jki.net
vipm.io
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(255 Views)