LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime app without data, after Windows 10 1809 update

Hi

I use NI USB-6211 connected to PC with Windows 10. Before update Windows to 1809 everything working fine.

Application was made in LabView 2015 Sp1 and run on Runtime 2015 Sp1. DAQ drive version is 15.5.1.

After this my app can't show me data coming from DAQ. Test panel working fine.
I don't have many experience in LabView.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,612 Views)

Hi waldas,

@waldas wrote:

I use NI USB-6211 connected to PC with Windows 10. Before update Windows to 1809 everything working fine.

Application was made in LabView 2015 Sp1 and run on Runtime 2015 Sp1. DAQ drive version is 15.5.1.

After this my app can't show me data coming from DAQ. Test panel working fine.
I don't have many experience in LabView.

Let's start with that last sentence: when you don't have experience with LabVIEW (as can be seen by the way you write the word LabVIEW) you should take the "Training resources" as offered in the header of this LabVIEW board…

So you have a PC running on an older version of Windows10 with a working LabVIEW executable. Then there was an upgrade of Windows10 to an already outdated version (1809) and your LabVIEW application doesn't work as expected?

Which errors do you get? Does your executable output any error logs? If no: why not?

Do you have MAX available to check your DAQmx devices? If yes: can you read data from DAQmx devices using the testpanels in MAX?

Do you tried to reinstall your LabVIEW executable? (Just to make sure all needed LabVIEW/DAQmx drivers are available after Windows upgrade.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,583 Views)

And, if you attach all of your code, then we can potentially even test your code ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,544 Views)