cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime LABVIEW d'un passage de windows 2000 à windows 7

Solved!
Go to solution

Bonjour,

Je viens de changer de PC (windows 7) et j'utilisais un exécutable labview qui avait un runtime version 2.5 qui tourné sur un pc ayant windows 2000.

Lorsque je lance celui-ci on me demande le moteur d'execution 6.1, je n'ai pas réussi à la trouver, j'ai téléchargé le 8.5 à la place. Rien ne change, le message d'erreur revient et il est impossible de lancer l'executable. Avez-vous une solution?

Merci

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(693 Views)

Hi shoko,

@shokoNI wrote:

I have just changed my PC (windows 7) and I was using a labview executable which had a runtime version 2.5 which ran on a pc with windows 2000.

When I launch this one I am asked for the 6.1 execution engine, I could not find it, I downloaded the 8.5 instead. Nothing changes, the error message comes back and it is impossible to launch the executable. Do you have a solution?

Solution: install the LabVIEW6.1 runtime engine!

• Is there a reason to use a Win7 computer? It's already outdated…
  • Do you have the source code available? Can you go through the process of upgrading not just the computer hardware, but also your software?
  • Do you have the original LabVIEW installation media available, which where used to create your software? (This would be the place to have your runtime engine installed…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(662 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author shokoNI

You can find the required runtime on the NI ftp site

ftp.ni.com

/support/labview/windows/runtime/6.1/french

Paolo