From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running multiple 2204A Picoscopes in Labview

I am working on a project in Labview that requires 4 different stations (all of which have a pisoscope connected to read from my parts) to be running off of the same computer. The program I am writing identifies only 1 of the picoscopes connected to my computer. I am trying to figure out a way to connect each station to a specific picoscope instead of the program choosing a random one I am connected to. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,518 Views)

It is easy to connect LabVIEW to multiple instruments or multiple instances of the same instrument, but you typically need a LabVIEW Driver that has a Session or Instrument parameter to specify which you want to use (I'm currently working with 24 Stations consisting of a Balance outputing a serial stream to a VISA port and a IP Camera taking videos, all 24 running simultaneously).

However, I haven't heard of a "Picoscope" nor have I seen any Picoscope drivers in LabVIEW.  You've also shown us none of the code you are using, so I have no idea how a Picoscope connects to LabVIEW.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,444 Views)