LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for LabVIEW Block Diagrams for Dataset Collection

Dear LabVIEW Forum members,

I am currently working on a project to create an API that can detect block diagrams of experimental setups in LabVIEW using machine learning. To do this, I need to collect a dataset of LabVIEW block diagrams that represent different experimental setups.

I am reaching out to the LabVIEW community to ask for your help in collecting this dataset. If you have any LabVIEW block diagrams that represent experimental setups that you would be willing to share, please send them my way.

All block diagrams will be used for research purposes only and will be kept confidential. I will provide credit to contributors in any publications or presentations resulting from this work.

Thank you in advance for your help in this project. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Elbek Javokhir Keskinoglu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(887 Views)

What do you mean by Experimental setups?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(849 Views)

@santo_13 wrote:

I don't even know what "collecting a dataset of block diagrams" even means.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(787 Views)

@billko wrote:

@santo_13 wrote:

I don't even know what "collecting a dataset of block diagrams" even means.

My understanding is they are collecting a large set of block diagram images to used to train their ML or AI algorithms.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(769 Views)

Cross-posted to LAVA

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(749 Views)