From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote access web publishing tool LabVIEW8.2

Hi,

I have a server with a LabVIEW 8.2 that runs a panel of a .vi with web publishing tool.

It's possible to see these server by viewing: http://193.136.12.113/webcam.jpg (This webcam is in another PC)

To access the server remotely it's possible with a client that have a LabVIEW 8.2 or higher installed, but.....

The question is that:

What are the soft that the cliente need to access to my .vi remotely?and the server needs another soft?

With a client that have LabVIEW 7.1 what I need to install more? I just install a Run Time Engine 8.6 and don't work! 😞

Or the client needs only Run Time Engine 8.2 or higher? I just allready test and nothing...

The error that allways appear is that "incompatible versions..." something like that

Best Regards,

Manuel Silva

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,476 Views)

Hi Manuel,

you need the runtime engine of the same LabVIEW version on your client. At least the Run Time Engine (Web Browser only). See this link.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,463 Views)