From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relay control via time

Hi, i´m new in this forum, I have a question about how to perform a time control for my thesis project, it is an uninterrupted power supply controlled by arduino, or it has an AC voltage measurement circuit through an lm317 which reads me in the analog input the value of 0 to 5 volts which I translate to a signal from 0 to 140 v in the programming of the arduino, that would be my control circuit with a few compared, then I want to activate a relay that is my switch of transfer that disconnects the line of voltage to the batteries in case of high or low voltage. If the condition becomes normal return the switch to its original state after 5 minus. my question is: how to make the switch pass from true to false but keep it for 5 min true then turn off. In general lines what I want is like surge protectors that have a pre-established time to return to normal after a high voltaje.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,994 Views)

hello clquintanilla,

I guess you are looking for something like this...timer.PNG

If I am understanding correctly then you want to start the timer once the voltage is above or below the threshold limit and the timer should start for particular interval and if it is in threshold then the timer should stop.

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,959 Views)

Did you already developed something ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,947 Views)