LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstalling LabView 2010

I have an evaluation disk for labview 2010 with a 30 days trial period. I couldn't evaluate the software during the trial period. I uninstall all the software and apparently there are no issues reinstalling it back. But when I open the labview application the launch view button is disabled, it only gives me the choice to activate the product by entering an activation code. I try uninstalling the software with the add/remove programs, with msiblast, deleting the registries, everything!, It's soo frustrating.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,331 Views)

If a simple uninstall/reinstall worked, then everyone could get around the 30 day trial period and use LabVIEW for free. Contact your local sales engineer or install it on a different pc.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,327 Views)

I don't have another computer available, I really need to install it in my laptop so I can show the application to the customer and the meeting is next wednesday,guess I will have to build the gui with any other HMI available

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,317 Views)

Good Morning!

I suggest that you call 1-866-ASK-MYNI and ask about licensing options.

Michael B.
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,289 Views)

Good morning,

For a quick fix, you can download and evaluate the 2011 LabVIEW evaluation.

If you do need a package of some sort, please do contact your sales representative.

Regards,

Lisa

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,287 Views)