From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record Noise Signal (ambient light ) for a given integration time and subtract the noise from the measured signal.

Hallo. I am newly working with LabVIEW 2017 64bit. I have written a programme for USB 4000 spectrometer(ocean optics). I am able to record the signal from XY graph but my question is how to Record Noise Signal (ambient light ) for a given integration time and subtract the noise from the measured signal. 

that means I should be able to record only the signal and eliminate the noise wrt to the integration time. can somebody please help me with this issue. what command should i use to record noise and subtract noise from a measured signal?

writing this programme I have used Omni drivers and spam win64.(https://oceanoptics.com/support/software-downloads/#omnidriver).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,681 Views)

It sounds like what you might need is a filter on your x coordinates. You have used the build XY express VI and there is a Filter express VI if you want to use that, or more native/low level filters that could be useful as well.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,622 Views)