LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record Noise Signal (ambient light ) for a given integration time and subtract the noise from the measured signal.

Hallo. I am newly working with LabVIEW 2017 64bit. I have written a programme for USB 4000 spectrometer(ocean optics). I am able to record the signal from XY graph but my question is how to Record Noise Signal (ambient light ) for a given integration time and subtract the noise from the measured signal. 

that means I should be able to record only the signal and eliminate the noise wrt to the integration time. can somebody please help me with this issue. what command should i use to record noise and subtract noise from a measured signal?

writing this programme I have used Omni drivers and spam win64.(https://oceanoptics.com/support/software-downloads/#omnidriver).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,683 Views)

It sounds like what you might need is a filter on your x coordinates. You have used the build XY express VI and there is a Filter express VI if you want to use that, or more native/low level filters that could be useful as well.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,624 Views)