From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readings TEDS Information in cRIO

I am using B&K 4189-A-021 teds enabled microphone along with NI-9234 IEPE module. (Note: There is no user configured TEDs information available with that sensor.)  When I read the teds information using the cdaq chassis (Ni-9171) with the following code it gives result as shown in picture 02. However when I saw the sensor TEDS information in the NI max shows empty (Picture 03).

But when I tried read the same TEDS information on the cRIO platform using the below code (picture 04) I am not getting the above said TEDS information.

I went through this link https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/TEDS-error-number-65006-when-using-synchronized-data/td-p/826517 But that didn’t helped

Can someone help me to get the same TEDS data (Picture 02) in crio as well?

I have attached both the host code and the rt code below.

01 Host code running in windows to read TEDS data01 Host code running in windows to read TEDS data02 TEDS data from the sensor using the above code02 TEDS data from the sensor using the above code03 Showing No TEDS Info in NI-MAX03 Showing No TEDS Info in NI-MAX04 RT Code for reading TEDS data04 RT Code for reading TEDS data05 TEDS data not available05 TEDS data not available

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,198 Views)