LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read CSV file into stacked plots vi

I am a very beginner in LabVIEW, and I have the following issue as the subject stated.

I also have attached the vi I have done so far and csv file to be read,

and my problem is how do I include readfromspreadsheetfile.vi into the block diagram to replace the for loop in the attached vi. in order to read the csv file into stacked plot waveform chart where each plot is separated into each plot area.

Also, how do I set the rows as frequency(x- axis) and column as the chart graph(y-axis)

Any help would be appreciated, 

Thank you in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,499 Views)

"a stacked plot by right-clicking the chart and selecting "Stack plots". I don't see any "stack plots" option for the waveform chart in the vi you provided. Could you please help with this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,459 Views)

SpreadsheetRead.png

Read the Values from Spreadsheet with Comma (,) Delimiter and the output array contains the Values of CSV File.

Based on the available values use Index array and Get the Row and Column values of your choice and update in Graph.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,468 Views)

Use wave Form Chart to update the Values

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,463 Views)

Hi nnhas,

please keep your discussion in one place. And please don't bring 12 years old threads back to live!

Instead you can always put a link into your messages to reference other threads…

TylerS has posted two VIs in this old thread, both show stacked plots in a waveform chart.

So what is your question about those example VIs?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,448 Views)