LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Analog data including digital pre- and post- triggering samples using DAQmx

I am using NI-6233 to acquire Voltage and Current.  Signal acquiring starts when the first digital trigger is received by DAQ device. Trigger is sent using PCI DIO 24 (Measurement Computing). Start trigger is connected to PFI0.  As soon as the trigger pulse is received a signal is send back to the DIO24 device and via ctr0. I need to continue recording the volrtage and current untill the secong trigger is received.  Stop trigger is connected to PFI3. ctr1 is the Output connected to DIO 24 device. In between start and stop trigger i need to wait for 2 seconds.

In order to acheive this I made three programs to record data 1) To read samples before and Start trigger 2) To read samples before and after Stop trigger 3) To read data between start and stop trigger. I tried to integrate all the three programs and I am not aware how to do it. The programmes are  meae using labVIEW 2011.

Would any one say that what I am doing is right or is there a better way to do it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,641 Views)

Hello Nik,

do you know this example?

NI-DAQmx: Continuous Analog Input with Both Start and Reference (Stop) Triggers -  LabVIEW - CVI  - ANSI C - VB.NET

http://www.ni.com/example/25908/en/

Kind regards,

Dennis

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,577 Views)

I solved by my self. There were few blunders in my programming and hardare set-up. Any ways thank you for the link.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,566 Views)