LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how can i extract the peak values found on the waveform graph

hi 

gud evng. iam new to ni lab view software and iam working on it for ambient measurements so for that I started VI by giving known sinusoidal input and then later I observed that output waveform in graph. But I want to export that peak values to list how can I get that could you please help me in getting the list.

thankyou

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,055 Views)

Try using a for loop and put a threshold, if the value is above threshold then send it out of the loop using conditional terminal.

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,041 Views)

ya i got dat sir by using peak detector block by setting threshold value for it and i still having one doubt dat in real time measurements we cannot set the threshold level so I want the peak list values without keeping the threshold value so is this possible???? if s dn hw???

iam dng this measurement my considering raw data from FSL18 and giving that to peakdetector

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,004 Views)

yr txt s vry rdbl,

prhps y shld wrt prpr nglsh

on the block diagram hit CTRL+Space and search for "peak", there is a "Peak Detector.vi",

wire your data and give it a threshold, then you will get the x-values for the peaks.

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,998 Views)

but i want the output peak without giving input threshold value

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,987 Views)

sounds like you want to know the maximum,

hit ctrl+space and search for max

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,984 Views)

yes sir i want d maximum values bt i tried yours ctrl+space and that max block is not working can u give me some other help please

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,977 Views)

Send us what you tried that didn't work.  Otherwise we won't be able to point to your error.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,965 Views)

please find the attachment this is what i have tried and please help me to get the peak values without the input threshold value

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,957 Views)

please read this

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Community-Documents/Unofficial-Forum-Rules-and-Guidelines/ta-p/3536495

this will help you help us help you

regards

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,944 Views)