From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how can i extract the peak values found on the waveform graph

hi 

gud evng. iam new to ni lab view software and iam working on it for ambient measurements so for that I started VI by giving known sinusoidal input and then later I observed that output waveform in graph. But I want to export that peak values to list how can I get that could you please help me in getting the list.

thankyou

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,116 Views)

Try using a for loop and put a threshold, if the value is above threshold then send it out of the loop using conditional terminal.

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,102 Views)

ya i got dat sir by using peak detector block by setting threshold value for it and i still having one doubt dat in real time measurements we cannot set the threshold level so I want the peak list values without keeping the threshold value so is this possible???? if s dn hw???

iam dng this measurement my considering raw data from FSL18 and giving that to peakdetector

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,065 Views)

yr txt s vry rdbl,

prhps y shld wrt prpr nglsh

on the block diagram hit CTRL+Space and search for "peak", there is a "Peak Detector.vi",

wire your data and give it a threshold, then you will get the x-values for the peaks.

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,059 Views)

but i want the output peak without giving input threshold value

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,048 Views)

sounds like you want to know the maximum,

hit ctrl+space and search for max

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,045 Views)

yes sir i want d maximum values bt i tried yours ctrl+space and that max block is not working can u give me some other help please

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,038 Views)

Send us what you tried that didn't work.  Otherwise we won't be able to point to your error.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,026 Views)

please find the attachment this is what i have tried and please help me to get the peak values without the input threshold value

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,018 Views)

please read this

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Community-Documents/Unofficial-Forum-Rules-and-Guidelines/ta-p/3536495

this will help you help us help you

regards

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,005 Views)