LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: active x error

please help what happens is that I have the following error when trying to connect myrio with the ibm watson platform I do not know how to solve it I am stuck and I need to advance in my project:

Error 7601 occurred at MQTT Library.lvlib:MQTT CONNECT.vi

This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web for the error code (7601) or for its hexadecimal representation (0x00001DB1).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,021 Views)

please help me solve this error:
This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,025 Views)

lili95,

At the top of the LabVIEW board there is a blue button that says "Start a Topic".   That is what you should have used when you were told in the the other thread that you hijacked to start your own thread.  Instead, you decided to hijack another old thread unrelated to your topic. Smiley Mad  Heck, you even managed to hijack an old thread in the Spanish board!

Don't worry, I moved your question to its own thread.  Here is where you can update with details of your issue and get direct help with out contaminating other people's threads with your issues.  Hopefully you'll understand better how the forum works the next time you need to post a new message topic.

Message 3 of 4
(2,012 Views)

Hey lili,

Can you provide a better description of what the current state of your project is? Without knowing your code it's impossible to know where that error comes from. It's like "my knee hurts, why is that?" without adding that you fell down the stairs...

Also, that MQTT library, where is that from? In case there are several versions: Which one are you using?

I understand that a part of your posting seems to be a copy&pasted error message which indicates it is a third-party library that simply does not have the error defined. Can you look into the code and understand where that error comes from?

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,948 Views)