LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Use listbox to select multiple channels and display on the graph

hi,

i need a exact thing for xy graph but i need to select which channel should display in x and y axis  of the graph(i mean channel 1 can be displayed in x axis or y axis) i have tried using a array of ring button but the array goes endless i need exactly for 16 channels and i have attached you a model vi for 2 channels the same thing i need using listbox

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(3,095 Views)

can you resend the vi compatible for 2013 version i can't open it

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(3,105 Views)

Hi Dinesh,

are you really expecting an answer in a 12 year old thread?

I can open the LV7.1 version of the solution without problems in LV2011 and LV2014 - so what is your problem?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(3,101 Views)

i didn't aware of the date but i need some ideas for the same problem now i was handling i will attach you a sample vi here i need to display a XY graph for 16 channel for different measurements i already got many solutions and i have applied to that but now i need some modifications in that instead of using a array i need a list box to select a channel if you this vi you can understand that i have tried using a select plot property node but there is no point in that, so if you got any ideas you can text me back 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(3,098 Views)

Hi dinesh,

please stop creating the very same question in different (old) threads!

Create your own thread the next time!

I collected your messages for you and moved them into this thread…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(3,086 Views)

Hi Gerdw,

i will but i need some solution for another doubt here i need to control the electro hydraulic valve for load test ranging 200kN(max load capacity) and i need to get a feedback values of strains(10 channels), load(2 channels) and displacement(4 channels) and i need to display it in a X-Y graph one channel vs another so far i need to display it in a 16 graphs for every single channel i have created most of the part but i don't know how to react with the control part and the maximum output signal is 10V is that a correct method to design a vi reply to me ASAP

Thanks,

Dineshmeena

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(3,021 Views)

Hi, 

Also i need to understand the concept behind this, i need to design a application for load test on beam ,the load frame consists of load control valve to control electrohydraulic valve in terms of KN but in our case in terms of volt  and another one is flow control to control the displacement or velocity of the valve and in return i need to take a samples in terms of strain in microstrains using strain gauge, displacement in terms of mm using LVDT and load(kN) using load cell and now i was using NI DAQ 6211 to handle this. Now i have 48 hours window to solve this situation and i was new to the labview this kind of situation i need only some ideas to handle this case.

Thanks in advance,

Dineshmeena

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(3,019 Views)

hi Ger,

I need to know why at nrse mode voltage values go to peak?,Do i need to configure any setting in a DAQ assistant , i don't know why having such tremoundous values actually i was using usb 6211 when i was connected at no load the values increase above the maximum value in case if i put maximum volatge 10 it goes upto 10.4 can you explain me clearly, actually i need to acquire signal for various sensors load cell(2 channel), strain gauge(10channel) and lvdt (4 channel) is that correct to use NRSE mode, can you explain me?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(2,988 Views)

Hi

i was having a same problem with that and i was using usb 6211 what else i need to acquire signal for load cell, strain gauge and lvdt, is that any formulas to apply for converting acquiring voltage signal to the signal i want to get, actually i was having a load cell capacity of 200kN and ouput's a signal 0-10v range with 1.5mV/V can you explain briefly

Thanks in advance,

regards 

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(2,992 Views)

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Re-Use-listbox-to-select-multiple-channels-and-display-on-the/m-p/36...

make a new thread stating your problem,

reference links of threads you've come across, but didn't help you enough.

show what you have tried already (not as pictures).

structure your posts, so, that even ppl with high tolerance of faulty english don't have to parse one giant block of text (e.g. whitespaces).

don't post on 10 year old threads.

read up on the forum guidelines http://forums.ni.com/t5/Using-the-NI-Community/bd-p/gettingstarted

so long

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(2,986 Views)