LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raspberry PI installed uncorrectly on LabVIEW 2014 with LINX 3.0 (yellow warning)

Solved!
Go to solution

Good Afternoon everybody

Well I create this thread because I cant connect with my RPI with LabView2014, i going to put different screen shots, as you can see i already install the LINX 3.0 on my computer.

My computer sistem

-Windows 10 64 bit

Already Installed products

-LabVIEW 2014 32 bit

(this labVIEW I downloaded from the link of the tutorial PDF) 

-LINX 3.0

-Control Design and Simulation Module

-MathScript RT Module

-NI VISA

-VI Pakage Manager

-Also i have my license for the activation

I going to upload others print screens in this same post

Thanks

Ruben Rhico

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,385 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Rhico

Hey Rhico,

Make sure you've restarted LabVIEW since installing LINX.  If the issue persists follow the instructions from sharpk in this thread.

Let us know if that resolves the issue.

Thanks!

-Sam K

Message 2 of 10
(4,364 Views)

To restart Labview i only close all the windows of labview and open again?, thats the way? or i have to do other things?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,354 Views)

Thanks Sam_K it function, i have to unzip a folder and paste in another part of the folder of national instruments

Really Thank you very much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,353 Views)

@Rhico wrote:

Thanks Sam_K it function, i have to unzip a folder and paste in another part of the folder of national instruments

Really Thank you very much!!!

What, exactly, did you "have to unzip and paste"?  This sounds like a recipe for disaster.  Something like that can cause strange, impossible-to-troubleshoot issues for the rest of forever.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,307 Views)

Hi Bill

Look this link https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/doku.php?id=libraries:linx:faq#22 

Here is the instruction of the unzip folder and where you have to paste, i think its because the libriry is not unzip in the right folder.

Let me know if you understand or if you have any questions 

Regards 

Rhico

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,265 Views)

@Rhico wrote:

Hi Bill

Look this link https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/doku.php?id=libraries:linx:faq#22 

Here is the instruction of the unzip folder and where you have to paste, i think its because the libriry is not unzip in the right folder.

Let me know if you understand or if you have any questions 

Regards 

Rhico

I actually used LINX to deploy an NTP service monitor to my RPi3 and I don't recall having to unzip anything.  Did you download LINX directly?  I used VIPM to download LINX.  That's probably the best way to do it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,253 Views)

Okay, I see it at the very bottom of the FAQ.  I guess you did install it manually.  Unless you had some kind of issue with VIPM, I would highly recommend installing through VIPM instead.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,252 Views)

Yes, you can solve the problem install manually, thats what I do

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,227 Views)

Excellent!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,222 Views)