LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rangkaian RLC paralel

selamat siang master Labview , disini saya kebingungan dengan labview. saya membaca referensi jurnal internasional tentang Rangkaian RLC , saya mencoba membuatnya sama persis yang di jurnal tetapi hasilnya perhitungannya tidak sama dan grafiknya tidak sama hasilnya . ini saya sertakan labviewnya , mohon pencerahannya , saya baru pertama kali menggunakan labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,271 Views)

Hi Fafa,

as this in an English forum you should write in English…

good afternoon Labview master, here I am confused with Labview. I read an international journal reference about the RLC series, I tried to make it exactly the same as in the journal but the calculation results were not the same and the graphs were not the same. I include this labview, please enlighten me, this is my first time using Labview

This is what your VI could look like:

check.png

When you have a problem with that "international journal reference" you should attach that, too. (Or atleast place a comment in your block diagram describing the formulas you want to implement!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,243 Views)
permisi saya mau bertanya , mengapa grafik resonansi saya tidak membentuk puncaknya ya? apakah rangkaian saya tidak menunjukan frekuensi resonansi ? apakah ada yang salah dari rangkaian saya ? thanks you
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,159 Views)

Hi Fafa,

what about that "English forum" didn't you understand?

On your VI:

check.png

I removed some unneeded code and replaced some multiplications by the square function.

When the plot doesn't show the expected result you should check your formulas…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,140 Views)