LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Race Car Project

Just to inform you guys. I checked on the LabVIEW version, it is 2010.

And unfortunately, Olly's program didn't work. I will try to install a newer version but on my own computer, I will check it sometime later on.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(396 Views)

No worries - here is the 2010 version.

RavensFan made some good points above. I would definitely break my code out into two different loops so it can process two cars passing the line at the same time (something that is probably likely to occur if the cars start at the same time and are similarly paced).

Olly

**********************************************************************************************
The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
Message 22 of 24
(387 Views)

@OllyT wrote:

No worries - here is the 2010 version.

RavensFan made some good points above. I would definitely break my code out into two different loops so it can process two cars passing the line at the same time (something that is probably likely to occur if the cars start at the same time and are similarly paced).

Olly

I wonder is your code supposed to work with a photo gate sensor? Because it didn't work as expected.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(353 Views)

The code is more a proof of concept than a working piece of software. It will not work with any sensors without you modifying it to do so. At present it just allows you to simulate a car passing the line by pressing a button on the front panel.

Have you done any coding to detect when a car passes the sensor?

**********************************************************************************************
The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(350 Views)