LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RS-485 command set for Siemens analyzers (Ultramat 23 and Oxymat 61)

Hello Dave Boyd,

Would you kindly email me the VI zip file as well?  Thank you very much for the work you have put into it for so many years!  Is there a way to email you privately (not exposing email addresses)?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,174 Views)

It looks like someone split your thread.  Probably, because you replied to a very old thread.  

There is a private message feature on the forums but, it's considered a bit rude to use it for private feedback on a technical issue.(public availability of ideas and suggestions is greatly preferred)

Would you mind restating your needs and a link to the manual?  We will be able to offer more detailed instructions. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,126 Views)

(Also sent via private message - thanks Jeff, this user did post to the long-running ELAN support thread today)

Hello KS2018,

If you reply to this private message with your email address, I can send you a zip archive with the VI library.  Alternatively, you may email me at

<removed for forum posting>  and from that I can reply with the archive.

In general, you never need to post your email address on the forums (to avoid spambots 'harvesting' your address), but there is an expectation in this  community that you provide a little identity for others to engage with you.  If you need help with implementing the Siemens driver, the RS-485 interface, LabVIEW in general, I encourage you to reply to the existing long thread.  I suspect many other participants (besides myself) have it set to be notified when there are new messages posted, and those people are all potential coaches/helpers.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,113 Views)