LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R&S HMO1002 ROHDE & SCHWARZ, Oscilloscope Help needed quickly

Hi,

I'm using a R&S HMO1002 ROHDE & SCHWARZ, Oscilloscope. 

I try to read the phase between my 2 channels. I am able to set my oscilloscoop to measure the phase so it is showing on my display of my oscilloscope. 

But i tried for hours to get this value of my oscilloscope to my pc. I'm pretty sure that i need to use the vi called "Query Automatic Measurement Result" to get the result of what i placed in 'Measurement 1'. But i really don't know how to use this properly. Therefore, I assume that you first need to enable it with "Configure Automatic Measurement". But i keep ketting the same error "Undefined header" and i do not know why. Do I need some kind of trigger or acquisition or to deactivate something first, I really don't know. I hope that somebody can help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,093 Views)

Hi Biboob,

can you please share the part of the LabVIEW code that is causing the trouble? I'll try to reproduce it and suggest a solution.

Thanks,

Milo

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,020 Views)

Hi Milo,

Thank you for responding. I posted my program with some explaining on the side. Text me if you need extra information.

Greetz

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,015 Views)

Hi Biboob,

do you want to perform auto measurements or quick measurement?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,996 Views)

I want to perform auto measurements.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,994 Views)

Quick measurements works just fine. But you cant measure the phase with quick measurements. That's why I need auto measurements. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,992 Views)