From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R&S NRP-Z81

I have a R&S NRP-Z81, and i am trying to read the data using labVIEw. So far I am able to control the frequency and read the average power. Buti also want to measure the RMS and peak.

There is an Vi in labVIEW for it called: "RSNRPZ Get Scope Measurements Pulse Power", However I am not able to use , it. Is there any expert that can help me, See encirccled the problem vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,860 Views)

Your png is not in the least bit helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,849 Views)

@shivik89 wrote:

I have a R&S NRP-Z81, and i am trying to read the data using labVIEw. So far I am able to control the frequency and read the average power. Buti also want to measure the RMS and peak.

There is an Vi in labVIEW for it called: "RSNRPZ Get Scope Measurements Pulse Power", However I am not able to use , it. Is there any expert that can help me, See encirccled the problem vi

What do you mean by "not able to use". From the picture we can only tell you that there are no indicators wired to the outputs of the encircled vi.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,834 Views)

I have the following labVIEW program. This program must read the power from an R&S NRP-Z81 power sensor and display the data. This program has an issue in viewing the maximum power. I don't how where I made the mistake or did something wrong in the coupling can someone help me. I have included all the files

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,811 Views)

I have the following labVIEW program. This program must read the power from an R&S NRP-Z81 power sensor and display the data. This program has an issue in viewing the maximum power. I don't how where I made the mistake or did something wrong in the coupling can someone help me. I have included all the files

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,811 Views)