LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickly!Quickly!Quickly!What is the error code mean? And how to solve it ?Please give your answer. Thanks

What is the error code mean? Why is there an error?And how to solve it ?Please give your answer. Thanks!                                               

——1110340026

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,193 Views)

Sounywey wrote: Quickly!Quickly!Quickly!

Well, it says that the amplitude is zero, so start there. Find out why it is zero.

We cannot tell what the code does from an image, because we cannot see the configuration panels of the express VIs. If you want more detailed advice, attach the actual VI.  Did you write the program?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,167 Views)

This is my program.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,135 Views)

Could be me, but your VI is not working properly on the english version of LV. Can I suggest you to try programming in English in the future?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,116 Views)

@Sannieboyyyy wrote:

Could be me, but your VI is not working properly on the english version of LV. Can I suggest you to try programming in English in the future?

Yes, it's you. The VI is working just fine, except for some cosmetic issues with the labeling. I don't think is is a valid suggestion to force somebody to program in a specific language, especially since LabVIEW supports all these languages.

Here are the problems with the VI:

• If you don't want an amplitude of zero, you need to set the amplitude control to a nonzero value before running. Simple as that!. (You could also set the input range for the amplitude control to exclude zero or use a case structure to skip certain code if the amplitude is zero).
  • You could also wire the error output to an indicator so it simply displays the errors, but keeps running.
  • Your while loop is currently useless. You can delete it and the program function will not change. Use a stop button at the loop condition.
  • Your while loop needs some timing so it runs at a reasonable rate. Either add a small wait or configure the signal generation to "simulate acquisition timing" instead of "run as fast as possible".

Message 6 of 7
(3,077 Views)