From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about labview

good evening
can one tell me what this circuit means ?? because I understand
good evening
can one tell me what this circuit means ?? because I understand and how to get on it ??

thank you for your help 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,209 Views)
good evening
can one tell me what this circuit means ?? because I understand and how to get on it ??thank you for your help
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,198 Views)

Your picture is too blurry.  I can't tell what it is.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,196 Views)
you can download the file or the foto then enlarge it and you can better see it and be able to help me
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,155 Views)

Please use the regular edit box and not the "Insert Code" box.  And no need to post multiple times.

Also, it is not a "circuit" which implies electrical components.  It is called a block diagram.

It is hard to tell what you are asking for.  And very difficult to explain what the diagram is doing since it is in German.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,138 Views)

This appears to do the following.  I don't speak German so I'm guessing at some of the properties, but I think I'm right.

• Set all controls to default values
  • Sets the page value of a tab control
  • Makes 2 of the pages of the tab control invisible
  • Clears the history of two waveform charts
  • Makes some control called "Config RS232" invisible

Also in the future... please post code, or a code snippit.  Not a PDF screenshot...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,123 Views)

Hi Max,

some front panel elements are initialized in your code "image":

• "StdWerte.Alle neu init": default values of all front panel elements are set/recalled
  • "Registerkarte": a tab control is set to "Seite 1" (page 1), and the first page of that tab control are set to visible, the next two pages to invisible.
  • "Signalverlaufsdiagramm" (waveform chart): the history is cleared
  • the same is done for two more charts
  • a "Config RS232" front panel element (cluster?) is made invisible

You really should be able to understand that code after doing some LabVIEW training…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,071 Views)