From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Ke2400 equipment's parameters.

Where can I find the parameters like pictures shown from manual book of ke2400?
How to get the program like picture?

Cheers,
Nicosg

anico2127@yahoo.com.sg
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,622 Views)
Hi Nico,

"How to get the program like picture?"
In the center of the picture you see a "bundle by name" function. All those rectangles with names beginning with ivi... are references to controls on the frontpanel.

"Where to find the parameters?"
There are NO K2400 parameters shown in the picture! It's all about handling of the vi and the IVI driver.
I didn't work with IVI so far, I always used the GPIB/VISA commands to talk with a K2400. The SCPI command set of the K2400 is rather easy to understand, so just look into the manual (it's chapter 17 in my hardcopy Smiley Very Happy)
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(2,611 Views)

Hi,GerdW ,

I am quit agree with what you just said,

I have one question about your reply is :

Do you mean that I need to download & install the particular ivi driver for my equipment ,then can get "the bundle by name"(those rectangles with names ) as shown in the picture?

Smiley Wink what am I doing 100% relate to IVI,So, I have no choice.

Cheers,

nicosg

Cheers,
Nicosg

anico2127@yahoo.com.sg
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,601 Views)
Hi Nico,

as far as I can tell from the picture you don't need the IVI driver.
The bundle-function can be found on the cluster functions palette. The references are related to controls on the frontpanel of that vi, you just have to create those controls and then (by right-click) the references to them...
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 5
(2,590 Views)
Hi,GerdW ,
Yes,you are correct,
[The bundle-function can be found on the cluster functions palette. The references are related to controls on the frontpanel of that vi, you just have to create those controls and then (by right-click) the references to them.]

I will try to understand the program base on bundle-function &references.
Cheers,
Nicosg

anico2127@yahoo.com.sg
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,522 Views)