LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about online exams

I'm signed up to take the CLA online, and this will be my first online exam with NI.

Someone made a comment I didn't quite understand on an old forum post about needing a separate webcam so you can close your laptop. Can anyone speak to this? Will I be able to use my laptop webcam while using a separate larger monitor for the exam or will I have to have my laptop closed?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(549 Views)

@akhilsete wrote:

I'm signed up to take the CLA online, and this will be my first online exam with NI.

Someone made a comment I didn't quite understand on an old forum post about needing a separate webcam so you can close your laptop. Can anyone speak to this? Will I be able to use my laptop webcam while using a separate larger monitor for the exam or will I have to have my laptop closed?

It's been quite a long time since I've taken an online test, but I think you can only have one active monitor.  If that is true, then that person is correct.  One piece of advice.  Make sure the room your are using is clean!  They will ask you to point around the room, and even under your desk, to make sure you don't have any "cheat sheets" sitting around.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(544 Views)