LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries about Single Plane Balancing in Sound & Vibration Toolkit

Solved!
Go to solution

About 1, the code reinitializes the front panel to default values in the Initialize case from the loop at the bottom (second frame of Stacked Sequence Structure. You can either remove this or add code to retain the previous value. There are more elegant ways to do this, but you can use a property node for the weight table before and after the 'reinit' call to do this.

Cavarval_1-1576073885980.png

Not sure I understand the second one. Do you have a specific question? Since this thread is been closed for some time, creating a new one would probably give the thread more visibility.

Regards,

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(397 Views)

Hi Camilo,

Thanks for the reply. 

For 1) I have tried to use the property node method as shown in your example. It seems to work only if I keep my VI open. However, even after saving my VI with the additional code, the VI initially sets the table values to the same default values.

Do you know why this happens?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(387 Views)

That is expected. If you close and reopen the VI it returns to the default value. You can implement a configuration file to store the data between runs. Instead of a property node, you would read the values from the configuration file when the system is initialized, and you would overwrite the values in the file when the program is stopped.

Regards,

Camilo V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(381 Views)

hi

how i can download tihs object (single plane balancing )?

please help me

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(72 Views)