LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qual a diferença do LabVIEW FPGA e o LabVIEW REAL- TIME?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,
Could anyone help me? This question arose in my work and could not answer. Does anyone know tell me?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,127 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cknies

Olá, 

Com o LabVIEW FPGA você programa diretamente o chip FPGA presente no chassis cRIO, placas da NI Série R e single Board RIO. Você programa as E/S diretamente no chip, sendo assim uma programação de mais baixo nível. A grande vantagem do FPGA é o "paralelismo real", o que garante altas velocidades na execução das rotinas programadas.

Assista ao webcast Introduction to LabVIEW FPGA

Com o LabVIEW Real-Time você desenvolve aplicações que são críticas em relação a "tempo". Chamamos de aplicações "deterministicas". A idéia é que, se você tem uma rotina que deve ser executada em um tempo determinado, a diferença entre o tempo real e o que você programou seja o menor possível. Aplicações em Computadores comuns não são deterministicas, pois enquanto o LabVIEW executa uma certa rotina programada, o Windows está executando outras tarefas, monitorando a utilização de periféricos, atualizando a tela, etc.

Real time não significa "Velocidade", mas "Confiabilidade".

Assista ao webcast LabVIEW Real-Time: Graphical Development, Hard Real-Time Performance

Hello, 

With LabVIEW FPGA you program the FPGA chip itself. The FPGA chip is found into cRIO chassis, NI R-Series Boards, and NI Single board RIO. You program the I/O directly in the chip, so we consider this as a low level programing. The main FPGA advantage is the "Real Paralelism", which guarantees high speed execution programming.

Whatch Introduction to LabVIEW FPGA webcast

With LabVIEW Real-Time you develop called "time crictical" or "Deterministics" applications. In case of you routine must be executed in a specified period of time, the difference between the real time execution and the time you programmed is as low as possible. Commom computers programming are not deterministic, because in the meantime of executing a certain programmed routine, the OS (e.g. Windows) is running other appication tasks, monitoring peripherals like mouse and keyboard, uptading screen, etc.

Real-Time doesn't mean "faster" but "reliable".

Watch LabVIEW Real-Time: Graphical Development, Hard Real-Time Performance webcast

I hope the information helps you!

Best Regards

Felipe Flores
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,078 Views)