I WRITE A vI
AND I WANT TO USE IT IN MY MAIN PROGRAM
BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM
MY MAIN PROGERAM HAVE A STRANGE TREND
I MUST RUN VI, THE DATA ACHIVE MUST SAVE.
THEN AGAIN RUN THE VI , THE DATA MUST SAVE IN OTHER NUMERICAL INCODER
THEN MAIN PROGERAM WILL USE THE DATA
BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW I MUST DO IT?
WHEN I CLICK RUN , 2 vI RUN SYNCHRONIC
PLEASE HELP ME
I WRITE PROGRAM IN LABVIEW
AND IN THIS PROGRAM I NEED TO ACQUISING DATA FROM DAQ MAX
BUT I HAVE PROBLEM
JUST 1 SECONED GET DATA
WHAT I MUST DO?
Welcome to the NI forums. Here are a couple tips.
1. Please give your message a meaningful subject title rather than a generic title like "Question".
2. Please clean your keyboard. It looks like you have some crumbs in the keys causing your CAPS LOCK to be stuck on.
3. Please check your spelling. What is an "INCODER"? Some mispelled words we can guess from the context. This one I cannot.
4. If you have a VI that you need help with, then please attach a VI. We can't guess at what is going wrong in it. And having it might be able to help us decode what you are trying to say in your message.
5. Please read Help Us Help You When Posting New Topics
6. Be sure to post in the correct forum. You posted this question in the LabVIEW Idea Exchange which is for posting ideas on how to improve LabVIEW. You need to post in the LabVIEW forum at http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/bd-p/170. You also posted a message in the Data Acquisition Idea Exchange, (which is for suggesting ideas for DAQ products.)
I'll ask the moderator to have both messages merged and put in the proper forum.
When you re-post your question following RavensFan's suggestions (including starting a new topic and not using ALL CAPS), please post your VIs that can help us understand what you want to do. As I'm sure you realize, the Forums are for us to help you learn and use LabVIEW. It is not a place to come to ask "Please Do My Homework For Me", nor is it a place to ask "Please Develop This Application For Me" (though there is such a Forum on the Community, LabVIEW Developers Seeking Employment).