LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QSM Trouble

Hi NECO2012,

Can you please turn on highlight execution and see if you can tell where exactly it's at when the program freezes?  

Is it freezing when you do the bundling or later when you dequeue and try to process?

Bogdan Buricea

Bogdan Buricea
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(534 Views)

I already did that.  I know it freezes once the Matrox DLL runs.  As I mentioned, I believe this to be an issue now I will bring up to Matrox.  I'm sending the same inputs through.  For whatever reason, things are not working out.  Thanks to everyone for suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(530 Views)

I have another question if anyone can shed some light on the matter.  Is there no way to simply add one value to a cluster within a subVI without having to also add all of the other values?  My problem is when a value changes within the cluster, I'd like to add the new value, change it to variant, send that new value to another VI, and extract that data using get variant data.  However, what is actually happening is that I am sending the new value but I'm also including all of the default values within the subVI, which then causes an error and a crash.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(507 Views)

I guess after thinking about it, things make some more sense.  Nevermind.  Is it possible to delete this post?  I feel like no answers were really solved, so it's really of no use to anyone else.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(497 Views)

Hi NECO2012,

There is no need to delete the post because it might lead other users experiencing a similar problem to contacting Matrox.

Regards,

Bogdan Buricea

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

Bogdan Buricea
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(485 Views)