LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QMG 700 Inficon help needed

Hi Everyone, I am using QMG 700 inficon for analysis. But an issue appears when i try to do Faraday and analog scan for 512amu, it only gives such result can anyone help in this regards. I know its not a right forum to ask but its urgent.

Please find the attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,135 Views)

Hi Taufeey,

But an issue appears when i try to do Faraday and analog scan for 512amu, it only gives such result can anyone help in this regards.

So you want some help - and all we get is an awful blurry downsized JPG?

You don't even care to explain your "issue": what is this "issue"?

Why don't you like the results you got?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,111 Views)

I absolutely agree.

To solve this problem one needs to know what are you measuring, why are you thinking that your signal in faraday mode is not correct. What is the result in channeltron mode. How the ions are produced. What are your energetic expections. How are the quadrupole voltages set.

We really know nothing about your system and about the question. Why you think it is wrong.

Gernot Hanel
IONICON Analytik Gesellschaft m.b.H.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,102 Views)

Dear Hi,

I apologize for my mistake, your are right i forgot to add one sentence which was that " I am doing analog scan for upto 512 amu but i only get the result upto 40amu and sometimes upto 80amu there is no communication problem but results not appears as per the given settings. Again i apologize.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,082 Views)

Tha happens if you only set it up to mass 500. Eventually your RF Head has some problems.

On the other hand we noticed that the Quadera sofware is also a strange piece of software escpecially with newer windows 10 feature updates.  

It seems to be a very complicating problem with many possibilities of origin.

Gernot Hanel
IONICON Analytik Gesellschaft m.b.H.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,075 Views)