LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put controls in the foreground, picture in the background

As part of a memory test programme, I need a distractor task, where people add up numbers appearing at random locations on the screen, then they decide whether the final number displayed is the sum or not. I need to take over the whole screen, without showing task bars or anything else except my indicators and controls.

My problem is that I don't know how to tell LabView what should be in the foreground and what in the background relative to the picture. Right now, the picture covers everything. In the attached VI, I made the picture transparent, so that I can see what happens behind it, but that still stops me from clicking on my Boolean controls. If I remove the picture entirely, everything works fine.

Thanks

Robert Biegler
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,627 Views)
Two replies - first, to get rid of the menu bars, go to File>>VI properties>>Window appearence, where you customize your window. Also check out Window size (the one riht after Window Appearence).
Second - by default, each new item you add is brought to the front. To control your picture, use the reorder button (that's the rightmost in the row of buttons on the menu bar - the one with the circling arrows). You can select the picture and move it to the back.

(2,621 Views)