LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protokoll drucken (VI) den Druckernamen richtig anwenden

Guten Tag LabView Forum ich möchte gerne eine erstellte .csv Datei über einen lokalen Drucker ausdrucken.

Meine bisherigen Versuche:
1. Den Drucker am Netzwerk angeschlossen
2. Den Drucker als lokal Verfügbaren Printer eingerichtet am PC.
3. Den Druckernamen vorgegeben im "Protokoll drucken (VI)" als Stringtyp Konstante.
4. Ich erhalte eine Fehlermeldung :

Fehler -41108 bei NI_Word.lvclass:Print Report.vi -> Haupt.vi

Mögliche Ursachen:

Report Generation Toolkit: You have not installed a printer.

Kann mir jemand sagen wie man den Drucker einzurichten hat, damit das SubVi diesen ansteuern kann?

Es ist ein Netzwerkdrucker der lokal eingerichtet wurde!
Mit einem DOS-Befehl könnte ich auch leben der einen Laufwerkszugriff erlaubt, da die Datei auf einem externen Laufwerk liegt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello LabView Forum I would like to print a created .csv file via local printer.

My attempts so far:
1. Connected the printer to the network
2. Set up the printer as a locally available printer on the PC.
3. The printer name is specified in the "Print Protocol (VI)" as string type Constant.
4. I get an error message:

Fehler -41108 bei NI_Word.lvclass:Print Report.vi -> Haupt.vi

Mögliche Ursachen:

Report Generation Toolkit: You have not installed a printer.

Can someone tell me how to set up the printer so that the SubVi can connect with the printer?

It is a network printer set up locally!
I could also live with a DOS command that allows drive access because the file is on an external drive.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(853 Views)

On the Report Generation Toolkit palette, there is a subVI "Query Available Printers". If you run that, what is it's output?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(828 Views)
that was a very good hint, thank you, unfortunately it still fails on the local PC.
I think it's about time that I took a look around the system there with admin rights.
it still worked on my device with the local printer..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(787 Views)