LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programmatic Binding of control

Hello,

My Collegue had made a VI in which he has a single Control (Numeric). This VI has a case structure in it. In this Case Structure programatic binding of the control is done like the shared variable constants are placed in the different cases of the case structure and the shared variable constant has different binding paths like " \\localhost\Discontinuous PAN\PAN 1 Final Level " in which the " Discontinuous PAN " is the Library name and " PAN 1 Final Level " is the variable name which is supposed to be binded with the control depending upon the case selected. Rest of the cases are having paths like " \\localhost\Discontinuous PAN\PAN 2 Final Level... PAN 3 Final Level and so on. The binding method is shown in the Attached File.

The Binding is working properly like depending on the case selected, the control is binded with the shared variable constant path. But there is a problem and that is the case selection is from a main VI and every time when this sub vi is called by the main vi it always latches the DBL value of the last variable. Eg: First this vi is called for first case of the case selector and the control is binded with the corresponding path. Say some value is written on the control and this value should be available in the shared variable manager and it is hapenning. For the next time when it is called for second case of the case selecture, it should show the actual value of the Variable which is zero in the variable manager. But instead of showing the correct value it displays the last value which was written on the same control but in some other binding path.

My Collegue and me both had checked the way the control is binded many a times.

But we are not able to trace out the problem.

Can anybody help us.

Thanks & Regards,

Samriddh Sarbalhi 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,316 Views)