LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with software stability by running 4 channel analog output

Hello,

I have written some code which outputs 4 analog waveforms with different amplitude out of my PCI-6259. You can enable and disable each channel. If I only enable one output (see "Auswahl Prüfplatz", Prüfplatz 1...4" and choose "Trapez (Flanke 120µs, 200Hz)" in the attached code), I will get the error 200016. If I enable two or more channels, regardless of which combination, it runs!?

Does anyone has an idea, where the problem is located?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Michael
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,105 Views)

Hi Michael,

i get no error if i activate only one channel. You can also use only one "Physical Channel" control to select more than one channel, use the "durchsuchen" option to select one or more channels.

Hope it helps.
Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,095 Views)
In your code you use the VI "DAQmx Write" to write the data to the device. This is a ploymorphic VI, and is set to "Analog->Multiple Channels->Multiple Samples", because of this it works for 2 or more, but not for one channel, as you have to select "Analog->Single Channel->Multiple Samples) for this.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,078 Views)

Hi Michael,

the error code you attach says something about calibration information. As i said before, i get no error with only one selected channel. The content help says, that you can transfer one or more waveforms to one task with analog outputs.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,073 Views)