From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the number format in the graph axis with Report Generation Toolkit.

Hi!

I'm trying to use the Report Generation Toolkit to plot some graphs in Excel.
My first problem is that I don't know how to configure the number format in the Excel Set Graph Font.vi so that my numbers are correctly displayed in the graph's axis. The only given option is general (0,0) but this is not enough for me, my numbers can get really small so I need engineering notation or fraccional format.

Second: I also insert a table with the graph source data, but the numbers are not correctly displayed either: for example: 
0,75 is shown as: 

but 1,25  is shown as: 
1!250!000

My guess is I am making to much or wrong string to number conversions or Excel is getting it wrong but I can't find my way...

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

Isabel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,292 Views)
Here is my VI, it's just a trial so it can look messy...

Thanks,
Isabel

Message Edited by Isa_pm on 01-22-2007 01:12 PM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,291 Views)

Hi Isabel,

Your VI looks good. I think your trunkated datas are due to the office toolkit inner programming. Here is a KB that explain how to solve this.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/BCA1ED356F6ABFF786256FF1007E1D1A?OpenDocument

Best Regards,

BRAUD Jean-Philippe
Field Sales Engineer - Nord et Centre France
LabVIEW Certified Developper
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,255 Views)