From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with renewing student version

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a problem with renewing the LabVIEW Student Edition Software Suite, Subscription License. In My Products page it says that I have a license for Student Edition, although it is expired as of 1st February 2021, I would like to renew it for 1 year, and the price for that is 0$, but when I press add to cart, it automatically transfers to cart page saying that the cart is empty.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,393 Views)

Hi erikvaliyev,

@erikvaliyev wrote:

I have a problem with renewing the LabVIEW Student Edition Software Suite, Subscription License.

When you have problems with your license then you can call your local NI support to assist you with your license problems. Did you?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,358 Views)

I am currently unable to give NI a call due to being in a different country

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,355 Views)

Hi Erik,

@erikvaliyev wrote:

I am currently unable to give NI a call due to being in a different country

But you are able to send emails to NI!?

Again:

When you hold a valid license and have problems to activate the software using this valid license then you need to call the software supplier…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,347 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author erikvaliyev

This is an excellent reason to get in touch with your local NI office.  They should be able to walk you through getting your License extended.  You should also get in touch with your school's Software Licensing office and get them to assist you in contacting NI.  If sending an e-mail, you should use an e-mail address that is associated with your school.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,317 Views)

That helped, thank you. I got in touch with my university and they provided new working serial number

Message 6 of 6
(1,301 Views)