LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with chart : LV 7.1, 8.6 and 2010

Hello

I have a problem when I am trying to plot a 2d array in a chart with stacking plots. The LV crashes (the 2010 just disappears, 8.6 is saying that there is a problem...) . I get this problem on two different computers with all versions I have LV 7.1, 8.6 and LV 2010. Please find attached here a demo vi showing the problem (one for LV 8.6 and the same in LV 2010).

Run the vi, then select stacking plot, expand the Legends and try to write a name for the new Y scale (then please tell me what is going on).

thanks

N

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,374 Views)

Hello,

I don't understand what happen on your computer because I downloaded your vi (LV2010) and I followed the steps and I could change all the Y scale and all the others properties.

Could you try to run the different steps on a computer where only LabVIEW 2010 or LabVIEW 8.6 is installed?

David S.| Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,350 Views)

Hi

I figure that this must be related to my computers (XP, both of them, or maybe with the language ?; french) otherwise all the people would complain about this (it is very annoying for me !).

I will check this on an old computer and let you know !

Thanks for the answer.

N

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,338 Views)

If you prefer, you can speak in french. I'm a french Application Engineer.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,333 Views)

hi

it's not that i need to speak in french, my computers are in french and this might have been the source of a bizarre character bug which I described here and to which the only solution was to upgrade. I am wondering if the OS is the source of the problem I encounter now... I systematically crash all version of LV I have, when trying to add a Legend on a chart with a 2D plot.

N

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,326 Views)

The OS of my computer is in French to and I don't have any issue to add a Legend on a chart with a 2D plot. I think it's not because of the OS. Please try to install only one version of LV on your computer.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,295 Views)