From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Scale object with pane in tab control .

Hi
My problem is that i cannot select "Scale object with pane" for the controls inside a Tab control if the Tab control "Scale object with pane" is turned on. I want both the Tab control and the controls inside to be scaled, for instance an Waveform graph or an textbox  when i resize my main window.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,510 Views)

You can set all objects to scale with the Window, under VI Properties > Window Size, if that helps.

Beyond that, I don't think you can scale automatically controls inside a Tab Control.

If you want to code it yourself, you can, but this is just another reason that Tab Controls are a little frustrating.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,488 Views)

I can't do that VI Properties > Window Size... because i have many pane panels In my situation so i can't do it " in Applies only to single pane panels "

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,483 Views)

Sorry - didn't notice you'd attached a VI. However, that just brings me to my second point, which is I'm sorry, I don't think you can unless you code it yourself ^^

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,479 Views)