From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Data acquisition in a VI which is displayed as a Pop-Up

Hello All,

I am trying to acquire data from Futek Load Cell via Futek Amplifer which will give a scaled output of -10 Volts to +10 volts. I am using cDAQ 9174 and NI 9205 AI card for this acquisiton.

I have coded a LabVIEW program to acquire this as attached which is working fine if i run this application.

The problem i am facing when i call this VI as Pop-Up where i could see the data only once.

Can you please tell me where i am going wrong and help me in that?

Regards,

SrikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,488 Views)

Greetings! First things first, please attach full code or a useable snippet, not a screenshot, it's harder to poke at code we can't interact with. Second, I see you have a generate tone, which will hog loop execution and won't allow code to further progress until it's done, which might not be optimal. Second, if the VI is a dialog, it will only take what the read function feeds it for the first task, and won't further update; instead, feed it the task as an input, and have a read function inside the dialog VI so it constantly updates with new info.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,467 Views)