From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 3D picture in Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

hello everybody ... please i have problem when i try to create 3D picture in front panel

28-2017-2.png

I got this error and LabVIEW close after that 

28-2017.png

I have LabVIEW 2016 full and i installed openGL Extensions viewer 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,838 Views)

Are you able to open and run the Solar System example that ships with Labview?

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,826 Views)

thank you for reply ... i can't open anything related with 3D picture if i try to open it i got the same problem above

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,821 Views)

Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date, since that control relies heavily on OpenGL.  Are you using a laptop or a PC?  Do you have dedicated graphics card (Nvida, etc) or do you have an on-board video controller (Intel, etc)? 

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,814 Views)

i am using Laptop and my card Intel you can see here and also i installed all new update

111.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,764 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author laith_Ismail

i solved this problem its related with power option

thank you very much 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,751 Views)

Please provide more detail so it can help others in the future if they search for the same problem and find your message.  What do you meany by "power option"?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,693 Views)

sorry for that i forgot to show how can we solve this problem .... this video will explain how to solve this problem by changing the power options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXPXgEXvcU

Message 8 of 9
(3,664 Views)

That makes sense for a laptop.  Thanks for sharing your solution.  

You might want to write up a response explaining where you found the settings, just in case the video is removed.  Broken links are not helpful.  Smiley Happy

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,653 Views)