LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to import a file from a real-time target through FTP

Good morning,

I need your help for an error on a test bench, which has the following architecture:

Test rack

NI PXI-8186 controller (I think) and I/O cards

Windows 2000

Execution of test sequences with TestStand 3.4 with LabWindows CVI libraries

Acquisition rack

NI PXI-8186 controller and CAN/LIN acquisition cards

LabVIEW RT 2014

Acquisition of CAN/LIN frames

The test rack drives the acquisition rack with TCP frames (through Ethernet) to initialize, begin CAN/LIN acquisitions and stop acquisitions.

At the end of the program, the test rack also connects to the acquisition rack through FTP to get the acquisition files. The error happens during the FTP connection.

• Error in TestStand : ”Failed to upload file. Check if remote and local path have read and write permission respectively. 12003: user-defined error code. Run cleanup / Retry / Ignore / Abort immediately no cleanup)”

• Error when I try to connect manually through the Windows interface : ”En error happened during the file opening on the FTP server. Make sure that you have the authorization to access this file. Détails : 200 switching to ASCII mode 425 : connection error”

After rebooting the RT target, the FTP access is allowed again.

I allowed FTP connections in my LabVIEW RT program, and the file path is also OK (I checked it).

What can block a FTP access to a real-time target ? How can I unlock it without rebooting the real-time target ?

Is it a problem that the 2 racks have different versions of the NI programs ?

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,561 Views)

I translated the message in English, sorry for the mistake 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,556 Views)

@ Forum administrators

Well I am not really used to the forum 🙂

I think the subject should be transfered to : Most Active Software Boards -> LabVIEW RT or NI TestStand

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,523 Views)