From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem sending Tab/Cluster control image to Word report.

I've set up an option for the user to send a control image to a Word report where they can decide to Print and/or save from Word (I've found the normal Print option too slow with the printer available). The Word document opens fine but I am loosing data from my indicators, without which there's not much point in printing!!

Is there a problem with Clusters, I have a chart and table on another page of the Tab in my main program and they come out fine.

I'm using LV8 with the Report toolkit and Word 2000

Thanks

Ian
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,290 Views)

This problem has been reported in previous posts on the LabVIEW forums.  LabVIEW R&D is aware of the problem, and it should be fixed in a future LabVIEW version.  For now, the only workaround I know of is to make extra space in your clusters so the controls are visible in the report.  I know it's ugly, but it's the only thing I know that works (other than reverting back to LabVIEW 7.1).

-D

Message 2 of 3
(2,277 Views)

Thanks Darren

At least I know I'm not doing anything silly. I'll rearrange the indicator to aviod the clusters.

Ian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,271 Views)