cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem running application using odeoslver in Mathscript

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Palmeida,

My apologies for not replying earlier on.

The last 2 weeks I have been either Out-of-Office teaching course or sick at home (flu).

Have you tried the solution provided by 0utlaw?

Tom his remark regarding the Run-Time Engine usage of the "path" function are also a 100% correct.

If you have any other questions from, then I should be able to answer you again from now on.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
Message 11 of 17
(888 Views)

Hi.

First of all thank you both for the reply and, of course, no problem, ThiCop.

As you said Outlaw, by changing that option the problem is indeed solved. But unfortunately I still have a problem with the ode15s... Even if I apply the sugested steps, the behaviour of the application is the same when i call a function with ode15s. I also tried to change the name of the ode15s to ode_bdf15 but it remained the same.

In attachment you can find the codes for the implementation of the ode.

Thanks for the help so far

Pedro

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(870 Views)

Did anyone found a solution for this?

As long as I call one function which calls another function the program doesn't work...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(848 Views)

Hello PAlmeida,

Thanks for this last update!

Apparently the forum notification system is having some problems in ending up correctly in my inbox.

However, I did get this last notification.

I'm going to have a further look at the issue and I will let you know what I find out.

It could be that I have overlooked a specific use case.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(834 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PAlmeida6

Hello,

I tried these 2 approaches and they both worked perfectly.

Can you let me know if these work at your side? (don't forget to change the search path to the right one)

The first approach is actually exactly the same as the one you were using?

Side-note:

Which version of LabVIEW are you using?

Can you try this in LabVIEW 2013?

Kind Regards,
Message 15 of 17
(813 Views)

Sorry for the late reply but same problem happened to me with the notification (I didn't get any message...)
Anyhow, both applications work for me (even without any change in the path...).

I even changed the ini file in your builds and it still worked so my conclusion is I was missing a crucial step during the application generation.

And with that I finally detected the problem. I was dividing the files in three separate folders 'Files','Project' and 'Executable' and I was only adding the folder 'Files' in the VI mathscript path... Once I added all the three folders, even before creating the project, I had no problems.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(792 Views)

No problem!

It can be difficult to find the root cause of some issues, but I'm happy we finally found it.

Kind Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(777 Views)