From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on acquiring waveform from a DSOX 4024 oscillscope

Hi There,

I am making a labview program to acquire signal from my Keysight DSOX4024A oscilloscope, i need to save the waveform every 10 seconds for one hour. here are the problem i have so far.

1. i have to set the edge trigger level of channel 1 as -2.75 volt, otherwise, the waveform signal on the oscilloscope will come and leave quickly. When the trigger level is -2.75 v, the waveform signal will be stable. However, when i run this program. in the first while loop, the signal shows correctly in the VI, but then the signal showing up is not correct any more. what is the reason? i have made sure that the trigger level in the VI is the same as the one in oscilloscope.

2. I found the size of the wave is 480k points which is too much, i just want part of the waveform, how can i set it in the VI? i dont see the "start point" and "end point" in the "read waveform.VI".

Attached is the picture of the VI.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,837 Views)

1. When you say that the signal is not correct any more. Could you please describe the behavior in more detail? What exactly is happening?

2. Have you looked at the examples provided with the driver? If not, please check those. You can find them by going to Help > Find Examples in LabVIEW. After the Example Finder window pops up, navigate to Hardware Input and Output > Instrument Drivers > LabVIEW Plug and Play. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,801 Views)