LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in taking counts the motor moved at specific time intervals

I've attached the program I'm using on LABVIEW to control an AC servo motor.  What I want is the number of counts it has moved from the Position block,  which I convert to cm before saving it in a file through the measurement block. I want to get the counts every 15 ms, but I can't. The min I get is 86 ms. Could you please let me know why and how do I fix this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,061 Views)

@Manahil wrote:

I've attached the program I'm using on LABVIEW to control an AC servo motor.  What I want is the number of counts it has moved from the Position block,  which I convert to cm before saving it in a file through the measurement block. I want to get the counts every 15 ms, but I can't. The min I get is 86 ms. Could you please let me know why and how do I fix this issue?

I'm having a real hard time seeing this, even if I blow it up.  Is there any way you can at least copy a screen shot from the PC - or better yet, the actual code - to a place you can upload it to?  Like maybe using a USB drive?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,044 Views)

There's another screenshot in the doc

I've attached the LABVIEW file as well.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,033 Views)