LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Quadcopter Dynamics and Control (example in LabVIEW) re-implementation

Hi, I am trying to re-implement LabVIEW example "Quadcopter Dynamics and control", in precise wording I am trying to re-implement it's controller.
In my knowledge in order to design state feedback controller we need to design our system in state-space, check if its controllable and then design controller (following Norman S Nice chapter 12). In LabVIEW it can be easily done by CD Pole Placement block.
In attached files, "LabVIEW Data" is the original data from "cdex- Quadcopter model" file and "LabVIEW Data updated" is the one that I converted to state-space model by following the paper "Quadcopter State-feedback model" and data is from oiginal file.
When I used the designed matrices to design gain matrix k (using CD Pole Placement block), the k matrix was totally different from the one in example (yes it should be different because the poles I designed using %OS and settling time won't be same as the one who generated example would use, but difference was in power, mine designed parameters were in 1E+5 or higher power).

Kindly check the "LabVIEW Data updated" file and let me know if my designing is incorrect or way of using blocks is incorrect or am I missing something.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,698 Views)