LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem connecting with shared variables library

Hello everyone,

I have developed a labview 32bits application with a shared variables library, these shared variables are connected to another Labview 64bits application. I have done this development because the instrument that I need to control works with 32 bits and my original software works with 64 bits. Everything seems to be running properly, both software can read the shared variables library, however there are some computers where I install these softwares and the variables seem to be not connected to the library, for example the indicator to know if the variables are connected keep grey and sometimes blink red. However, there are other computers where everything works.

I have tried disabling the firewall and antivirus on the computer where the software doesn't works, but it keeps on failing. The OS is Windows 10 and the software has been installed in the same way in all the computers, for that reason I think the problem comes from windows settings.

The direction of the variables are the same for both software \\My Computer\name_of_library\name_of_variable.

I don't know if someone has faced something similar. I appreciate your help and effort.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,541 Views)